News and views from possibly the biggest public relations consultancy in the world... well, certainly the largest in Coalville.

Thursday 15 August 2013

Top questions posed by your customers re social media

Following on from the top five questions to ask yourself about whether or not to adopt a social media programme, here are eight questions your customers might ask you, should you decide to venture online...


  1. Why should I like you on Facebook?
  2. Why should I follow you on Twitter?
  3. Why would I value the experience i.e. what would I take away from it?
  4. Why would I keep coming back over time?
  5. Why would I keep engaged with you, rather than my real friends?
  6. Why would I urge other contacts to follow you?
  7. Why would I spend time in your network rather than keeping my own?
  8. Why should I care about you, if you don't care about me?


Developing great answers to these are your best chance of developing a successful social media programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment